Monday, May 16, 2005

For The Puzzle Lover !!

I am an avid puzzle lover. Thats the reason why I am member of a community called "Brain Teasers" at Orkut. While browsing this community, I came across two interesting puzzle sites. I would strongly prescribe them to anyone, who loves solving puzzles.

1.
Superatione - A site developed by a brazilian guy called Phillipe. 20 Levels of puzzles.
2.
Super-sensation by Sam - An improvement over the first site. Has 20 levels of puzzles.

The former is the original, while the later was created in response to the first one. I liked the later though, as it was much more stimulating. Visit the links for puzzle rules. The rules are very simple though, the puzzles being equally complex. Happy puzzling !!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man, did you finish the superatione puzzle? Im stucked at challenge 18 an culd not pass... I would appreciate any help...

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home